We have weekly road rides on Tuesday evenings at 5:30pm at the bike shop. Rides will start around 20 miles in length and increase throughout the season as daylight allows. We will split into 2-3 different paced groups depending on the turnout. The casual group is a no drop group so if you're struggling to keep up someone will stay with you and we will periodically stop and regroup. Riders should be comfortable riding in close proximity to each other and be able to hold an average speed of at least 16mph.
- Not all of our rides will appear on this page. We also have "pick-up" rides that aren't on a set schedule so the best way to stay in the loop is to follow us on Facebook. We have three Facebook groups for different types of riders where we will post upcoming rides and others can post rides if they're looking for people to ride with.
- Our ride schedule is tentative and subject to change.
- All our rides are weather dependent and subject to cancellation.
- Monday, May 27th: 68 miles, Jacksonville. We will start at the bike shop at 8:30am. Bring money for lunch, we will stop at The Pony Espresso in Jacksonville.
- Saturday, June 22nd: 52 miles, Cow Creek.
- Thursday, July 4th: 50 or 70 miles, Sam's Valley / Wimer, 50 miles from RR or 70 miles from GP.
- Saturday, July 6th: TBA.
- Saturday, July 20th: 63 miles, Butte Falls.
- Saturday, August 3rd: TBA.
- Saturday, August 17th: 53 miles, Myrtle Creek / Roseburg.
- Saturday, August 31st: 60 miles, Graves Creek.
- Monday, September 2nd: TBA.
- Saturday, September 21st: Ride the Rogue.